;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Conflicts.

I was seriously hoping to see him and spend time.
Turns out something unexpected.
For the very first time, I waited someone for almost 3 hours.
I never did something like that.
My maximum of waiting was never more than half an hour.
No even my family members.
Or people I really cared before.
At least without being mad.
But I did not.
Turns out anger (were supposed to be) is replaced by guiltiness.
I wouldn't want him to travel this far just to see me.
p/s : It was horrible spending that hour with L. Regret that I requested. :'(
Eventually, I didn't get to see him either.
Ouch.


But one thing to be sure of and to be happy of,
I realize a few statements about him.
"Do not try to understand his hard time when he's not in the mood to tell."
"Do not try to ask something which I can't help much."
"Do not try to get details as there'll be no difference."

Hope I got these right.
Wouldn't want to make mistakes like these anymore.

Like right now, I was hoping to send a comfort message.
Saying something about sorry for what happened with him and his father.
No way.
According to the statements, I'll be making huge mistake.

If I were to be correct with the statements, it would probably be a better turning point. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A