;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun.

About my birthday sucks, it was only from 0000 till 1500.
Because I had a really good time with my mother and W after that.
We went pavilion for movie.
Sadly there was no space for us in the cinema.
Hmm,
maybe it's a good sign.
Yeah, it was.
Luckily there's no space for us in cinema.
LOL
We went shopping.
For women, shopping is a magic word.
Whenever women are happy, sad, moody, confused....
Shopping is the best medicine.
ROFL.
Does the same to me.
I feel goooooooooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A