;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Monday, March 14, 2011

It's complicated.

What's wrong with us?
I remembered when I started this, everything was okay.
Until my friends met him, my mother got the clue about him.
Everything turns to a disaster.
My best friend was on my side before she met him.
I got no idea what happened.
My friends.
They were warning me about him.
I don't blame my friend of course.
They don't know him yet.
He's friendly and colorful and fifty percent off.
LOL
That's the line he loves to tell.
The way he says it makes me laugh, always.
My mother.
She just simply doesn't like him.
Unfair.
She doesn't even know him yet.
I don't blame her too.
I know she loves me.
I love her more.

He told me I'm a big part of his life.
He is for mine too.
But I can't bear it if my friends and families are walking away from me because I want him.
What is all this?
I don't want to choose.
Stop putting me into this situation.
Making choices.
I hate it, the most.

A thought hits me.
Why can't we have two life?
I'll separate them.
Each get 12 hours to spend time with me.
Hahahaha.
Crazy me.
Can't believe I can still make jokes now.

Bravo.
Everything will be okay, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A