;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Friday, March 11, 2011

The storm after the calm.

Sorry that I didn't visit blog yesterday.
There was so much to share.
I spent half of my day doing something I've never done.
Never even had the thought of doing it.
But I did.
And I enjoyed.
Everything was great.
I love talking to him anyway.
It means a lot when he was willing to share stories about himself.
Everything is interesting about him.
His school life, his life, everything.
I ate something his father cooked too.
To be honest, it was simple and nice.
I like it.
I think I ate something like squid or whatever the name is.
For the first time.
LOL
Here came the storm.

I wondered why people said the calm after the storm.
In my situation it was in the wrong order.
Refer my title.
Everything about yesterday was as perfect as how it seemed to be.
Until that call.
Considered the symptom before storm.
Worse things followed by one another.
My brother's issues.
My mother's madness.
Everything messed up.
I would say yesterday I was having the best mood of the month but also worst.
I fought with my mother for nothing.
And accidentally dragged my aunt into it which I feel awfully guilty about.
I wanted to say I hate my brother but I think he has had enough.
His situation is nothing better than me either.
Since he's my little brother, what can I say.
Looking upon this matter, my scenario seemed to be a really tiny matter in my family.
But I feel bad.
Everything was fine but gone wrong.
I don't want to lose him.
I never want to have two things in a time.
There were no option.
Only one.
I'm tired.
Really.
Exhausted.
My mind gone blank even before I started thinking.
Right now, I'm typing and thought about that out of controlled.
I'm screwed, I'm dizzy now.
How am I going to feel better?
Wrong one.
Should be "when".
There's no "how".
I'm not sure what's happening to me.
It's like there's hurricane happening in my head.
Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A