;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Home.

Urghhh.
Why am I living in M'sia?
Hated the sunlight so much.
It woke me up on SUNDAY.
The day which allows me to sleep more.
Should have make use of the curtains.
Gosh.
Crawl to my laptop.
I promised myself I should finish BC's homework today.
Turned on the music.
Feeling better.
Still fighting with the heavy eye lids to stay conscious.
Had my breakfast and lunch at home.
So lazy to be out.
Suddenly this song just strikes me.

Just a dream by Nelly.


Nice song.

In my situation (currently), feel like lying in his arms now.
Well, that just goes to show I'm listening the right song!
Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A