;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

τρελός.

τρελός.


Greek term for CRAZY.
It's been my favorite word since I know him.
Everything he does or he did, I could only called that crazy.
He's driving me crazy.
But I felt crazily in love with him.
Wasn't sure I would use the word "Love".
Knowing him, I understood that we can't fool around with that word.
It's powerful, meaningful, magical.
New realization of the word made me afraid to use it constantly.
It's now being thought twice before saying it.
It seems so simple and nice word.
But thousands of people are willing to give up everything in their live to fight for it.
I think this would be the most unusual and mysterious thing that ever happened in one's life-cycle.
Of course, amazing too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A