;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Friday, March 4, 2011

Kinokuniya.

Starting to be my second home though.
I saved money but reading more. 
As I spent a lot of time being there and reading.
I doubt if I would ever finish Eclipse there.
Hahahahaha.
They should prepare more comfortable chair though.
My ass hurts sitting for too long.
Maybe that's their point.
Not having people (like me) reading a book rather than buying it.
LOL.
By the way, I saw Schanny today.
It's good to see him around.
I missed him, it's been decades the last time we met.
Anyway, I miss him a lot while reading.
Maybe it was really a wrong idea reading about romance without having him any near.
Gosh.
I was starving.
But I rather see him than eat food.
Food doesn't seem essential if it had put to compare with him.
Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A