;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Miraaaaaaaaaacleeeee.

It had been a long time since I ever seen him.
Finally.
Thanks to his random schoolmate who had made a random concert around KLCC.
That brings him to me.
I was having fun hanging around with him.
He made me laugh a lot, I meant a lot.
Love the way he talks.
The way he tells he's persiaaaaan.
<3.
One new statement came up just now.
He prefers meeting me even a couple minutes than not seeing me.
Hahahahahahaha.
I'm so proud of myself.

Round of applause to Miss Wwynie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A