;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Don't walk away.

"I've been running in circles all day long
I'm out of breath but I'm still going strong
I'm gonna get you, yeah no matter what they say
You think I'm losing but I always get my way
Don't walk away when I'm talking to you

This ain't no time for your bad attitude
Don't gimme, that face,
When you know I'm really down for the chase cause' my hearts already in it and I'm never gonna quit it when you finally gonna get it
Don't walk away"

-By Miley Cyrus-



I really like this song.
Somehow it gave me 'OMG this is the one' feeling.
This song had intruded my personal circle of safety.
I guess for 18 years, there's very limited song has done that to me.
Have you ever been to that feeling when a song plays according to your lullaby?
If you had been there, you'll know what I meant.
I'm not saying this song is beautiful and perfect.
Not for everyone at least.
I guessed if I do tell others to listen to this, might not be so welcomed though.
Everyone got their own.
This is mine.
Words failed me.
I can barely describe this if you haven't gone through one.
I'm being paranoid while listening to song like this.
I was imagining something about him.
-He grabbed my hand and wrenched me into one of his bone-crushing hugs-
Hahahahahaha.
I'm insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A