;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Monday, February 28, 2011

Gloomy.

You said you know me.
Clearly you don't.
But I don't want to explain.
It's enough,
I've hurt you enough.

I am gonna miss the way he did that.
'' Look, there's something on your neck.''
Pointed with a finger.
''What'' as I looked down, his finger touched my lips.
The moment I looked up, he showed a untouchable kiss...

I exhaled with a cloud or warmth air I guess.
I feel warm.
I will never forget that.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A