;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazier.

I'm getting crazier nowadays.
Ya, like what he called me.
Crazy crazy crazy and crazy.
I'm addicted to everything of him.
This is so gonna drive me crazy.
I'm addicted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A