;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ending.

Today will be the day of my story ending.
Sorry for being so childish, irresponsible, selfish and so on.
I figured I will never be a good partner to anyone else.
I'll end everything I started.
Feel free to hate.
I can imagine how hurt will you be.
You'll get over it.
As long as we haven't gone too far like my previous.
That hurts more.
I am a cruel person.
You'll eventually find out about that.
Before I could hurt you deeper, I rather this thing ends here.
Without leaving anything behind...
Don't forgive me, I know you will never.
Take care, bye.
People who know me got the idea that I love black rose, but they don't understand why.
Because black rose is the symbol of hopeless.
So do I.
I love the way black rose should be.
Black rose understands me.

1 comment:

All about BEE (B)


B and A