;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This is for you.

I'm currently spending my time with kids in the morning and adults in the afternoon.
I'm glad that my way of spending my day has created a balanced situation in my life.
I'm currently going through a very hard time ( called hard cause it's hardly under controlled ).
He doesn't know the way I felt.
He might have clue but he wasn't sure.
I wanted to let him know everything but I can't in the moment.
I can't promise anything.
I know I'm hurting him but, it's not my wish.
One thing I'm glad, I'm still spending time with the kids.
Kids are innocent.
They just did whatever was right in their mind.
Without thinking any consequences.
That's pretty cool.
I mean when I was with them, I feel happy, like simply happy without reasons.
And in the recess time, is the best.
We played hide and seek, although I'll always be the one to chase but who cares?
I feel FREE.
Life is complicated.
It's good to be simple sometime.
Like when we spent time together, I got that comfortable feeling too.
I'm falling for you, full-heartedly completely.
You don't know this.
I'll tell you when I'm ready for this and I can make promises. 
Remember what I said to you?
I meant it when I said it.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A