;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Sunday, February 20, 2011

how can I make it clear?

He's special.
I didn't want to stop seeing him.
But I will eventually.
3 days left.
I have no more time. 
This sucks when it struck to my mind.
I understood the word agony describes my feelings.
Who cares?
I know he did.
The thing is, I can't do this.
I will gonna hurt two parties.
That's the last thing on earth I would do.
I'm too weak to hurt him.


I'm sorry I can't let you know what I feel about you.
No one.
Except myself.

I can't imagine one day, if I were to see him holding a girl.
That's gonna be like a disaster.
But, there's nothing I can do.
I wasn't good enough for him.

I felt like Bella(twilight) now.
Belle , Bella , Belle , Bella...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A