;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My blog.

I finally figured out my blog will be my best companion forever.
It's there all the time, without any complaint, loving me with no reason.
The best thing is, no one will read it.
It's like a diary.
But I hate diary.
I hate to write.
Typing is easier.
I love you, A.
I know how much love means to him.
I left him because I love him.
He must be thinking "bullshit".
I'm glad I have a cousin and a little brother.
They understand my situation.
I can't stop thinking.
His kisses,
His cooking,
His everything.
Mother Teresa once said, When you love until it hurts, they'll be no more hurt, only love.
Is it true?
No matter how deep I can love a person,
eventually we'll have no future.
The last thing I want you to trust me,
I never lied about anything I told you.
Everything.

A wall, separated us.
I know I love you, you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A