;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Monday, February 28, 2011

Drug.

J proposed with a ring.
Of course, REJECTED.
He can't let me go.
His brain cancer entered second stage.
It was all my fault.
I was the one who put him in this situation.
I wish he will get amnesia or something like that.
So he won't be suffering anymore.


La tua cantante.

He's my opium.
I can't say he's my 5-MeO-DMT.
It can't be true.
He really do know me.
But certainly not as well as myself.
I love him and I want him.
But I can't.
It's all because of the guilty in me.
I can't bear to hurt him.
Ya.
He said I wasn't strong enough.
And he had experiences.
But things just started.
Of course he can say that.
How if...
No, That's not gonna happen.
Things are about to end now.
We don't talk much.
No bond linking us anymore.
I can see an empty road in front of us.
Means nothing.
Today, I reached British Council 40 minutes earlier.
I sat in the classroom.
Looking blank but running thoughts.

''I still remember the first day I entered this classroom.
All the unknown faces.
I saw him.
Nothing special.
The class ended.
I was on my way to KLCC.
Here it came.
I saw him with his friend.
He greeted me, addressed me as classmate.
Started the conversation and walked together to KLCC.
I guessed he told the funniest thing throughout the year that I've heard about his ex.
As I was going for the train, split up after that.''

-This was the first conversation-

''You are lying.
That was what you said when I was telling a half true story to my partner.
I was kinda furious, thinking who the hell are you, you don't know me, how can you say I'm lying?
Then you were laughing at the way I hold a pen.
I was like what's wrong with this guy? Did I step on his foot or something like that?
Class ended.
I'm not sure was it my imagination, he might be waiting for me.
He asked am I walking to KLCC again and I had the thought he might want to walk with me.
But I went to the speaking club so there was nothing happened after.''

-Those were second time of our so called conversation-

When I reached home that day, I suddenly had the thought that he might want to gain attention from me.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Few seconds later I was laughing as I thought I was crazy.
Cut off that thought.

''This was the day I got that umbrella nickname.
It was him who started it.
I'm glad we're happy together now and then''

Without me noticing,
you're getting more important.
La tua cantante.
Special name for a bond between a guy and a girl.

Result?
I'm a troublemaker.
There's nothing left.
Bye A.
I wonder was it true when people say the love you can't get will last for a long period of time.
I hope it does.
I want and I will keep these memories forbidden to remember,terrified to forget line.
It will be a hard line to walk.
But I'm glad I chose this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A