;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whoa!..

Finally, my new life should start :D

Hold that thought!
Speaking about new life, check out before this...

I was shitting bricks before BC papers...
No idea why..
Butterfly in my stomach XD

Urghhh.
Whatever.
It's over.
You get it?

IT'S OVER.


I'll be facing more challenges in the future,that's for sure.
Just hope the time between ending of 17 and starting of 18 just got on hold,like forever.
That sounds so childish , I know.
Let me, for the one last time :)

No more chance for me to be childish anymore.
Its unacceptable.
Accept that.
Natural order sucks.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A