;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So many to share today :D

First, I know I am a psychotic stalker.
I'm following myself.
XD
Fine,I guess if this is a joke no one's laughing.

Two BIG events happened today. (For me) ; P

I am officially brace-less.
Weee!
Uploaded photos to prove. :)







-Before-







-After-








But the doc said I still need to put something there.
Who cares. : P


And, I attended my first driving lesson today!
Ahh!
It was new for me, amazing, exciting but tiring.
Stupid clutch -,-III
Driving isn't that hard but isn't that fun either.


However , still..
BIG THINGS to me : D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A