;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Timesquare. :D

Went shopping yesterday. :D
Out from 1pm till 11pm.
Thought wanna update my blog yesterday but too late.
Tired.
Only bought one tee.
So not in the shopping mood surprisingly. : P
Played bowling too.
That was pretty embarrassing.
Whew~
I fell down while letting go the bowling...
The bowling dropped while I swung my hand behind...
Urgh...
Lucky people were excited and busy with their own game.
They didn't see those.
Wish I could improve more in bowling though.

Some photos here. :D








By the way, B is gonna be a girl at home today.
Nothing much to share then. :D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A