;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Thursday, December 23, 2010

99 roses.

I've never been so surprise before.
A man stood in front of my house 12pm sharp today.
He was calling whether anybody home.
I was so lazy to go out.
My mom went and opened the door.
The man was short and he was holding 99 roses.
My mom shouted.
She thought those were hers.
And she called me.
I walked out and see that too.
That's for me.

(@,@) !!!

I haven't seen this much roses before.
Of course I did in flower shop but not as present.
They're from him.
Can't deny that I'm shock but...
Can't really explain that feeling.
Wow...
Photo is available.




p/s : 99 roses are FREAKING heavy.
It's a good start of the day.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A