;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Monday, December 20, 2010

My mom is back from Thailand.

She bought so many things for me.
Clothes,shoes,earrings,scarfs...
She know me.
I love everything she bought.
She's amazing.
Best mom in the world.


I know.
Those really sounded unctuously.
But I do really touched with her act.
I mean she went for the holidays.
She should make the vacation mainly for herself.
But she thought of me too.
I didn't expect all this.
Kisses for her. :D




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A