;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another day at home.

I am alone at home again.
My brother went for basketball and will be back around 3pm.
My dad visited my uncle in hospital.
My mom is currently in Thailand and will be back at 7pm.
I miss her.
What I can do is use computer and watch movie.


A sudden thought. : P
You heard MJ's <You're not alone> ?

The chorus part:

"...You are not alone,
I am here with you,
Though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart..."

exchange with my version:

"...Another day at home,
Someone tell me why,
If this continues,
I rather be a doll.."

I am so random. XD

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A