;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Friday, December 17, 2010

Feel good about gathering :D

All of us except my twin hang together at Jeremy's place tonight.
It's been awhile after the BIOLOGY SPM papers done.
There's so much to catch up with.
I finally meet En Ching. Hope I didn't spelled wrong. : P
She's nice.
I thought it would be boring but it seems the opposite.
Those food was amazing, mutton curry! Maa Favourite : D D D.
And Marshmallow with chocolate melt !
I ate a...l..o...t of course.

Who cares.


Food is attempting.

Not much of normal people can fight that.
Apparently, sadly I am one of the normal people.
Wuuuuu....> <
T T


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A