;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Friday, December 10, 2010

Went On the 10th alley for lunch :)

you guys should go there ;D

it's at LOT 10
Everything there is nice :)
Food FOOD food and FoOd :)

I can finally eat in peace , knowing he's fine and awake after the surgery. :D
Thank GOD for protecting him. :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A