;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Sunday, September 11, 2011

3 tips to have a VERY sexy weekend with your loved one...

:=)

1. Give your beloved some *Sexy Coupons* that he or she
can redeem for some special favors such as a 20-minute
massage, oral delights or extended foreplay.

2. Get the juices flowing and the imagination going wild
with some well placed dirty/sexy messages.  You can text
them, email them, write them on the bathroom mirror with
dry erase markers, put them on the car seat or other place
your lover will find them.

3. Print out some diagrams of various positions and put
them in a jar or basket.  Next time you make love start out
with a new position you draw out -- even for just a few
minutes.  Not all positions are meant to end in climax but
you'll get your juices flowing with simply trying new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A