;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Shared Emotional Experiences"

So how do you do that with someone you just met.

By Asking Three Magic Questions and Letting Them
Give You The Master Key That Unlocks Their
Heart.

Seriously. That's it.

======================================================
The Recipe for Love and Attraction Is Right Here:
======================================================
* Get Their Attention,

* Arouse Their Interest,

* Create Commonalities Between the two of you

* Tap Into Their Core Passions That Are Closest To Their
 Sense Of Identity.

* Link Those Core Passions To You and Then...

* Evoke Her Most Powerful, Primal, Pleasurable
 Child Hood Experiences and link all those feelings
 to you.

====================================================


It really does Creates a Deep Powerful, Pleasurable and
Measurable Feeling of Attraction and Connection To YOU,
and it does it in as little as 20 Minutes.

and the best part is...

Your Subject Does Most of the Talking and Most of Work For You.

Seriously, The Longer She Talks, The More Attractive To Her
You Become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A