;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chemistry, English, Maths are over

Cheers !
three subjects are over and I left only two which are psychology and biology.
after having biology in the morning, on that day itself I will then go to work for the noon shift.
And from there onward I will be working all the full shifts from 26 august until 4 September.

I will be real busy then, feel free to visit me in KLCC ground floor either in Parkson or outside LV.

<3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A