;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Friday, April 22, 2011

ELD Assignment requirements (like I will understand more typing 'em here)

  • Mr. Bhamra says : " I don't want her [Jesminder] to make the same mistake that her father made of accepting life or accepting situations. I want her to fight and I want her to win. "
          To what extend does your viewing of Bend It Like Beckham support this view?

  • ' Jesminder's parents' decision to place their traditional values above their daughter's aspiration is difficult for a modern audience to understand. '
          Do you agree?

  • ' In Bend It Like Beckham Chadha suggests that to be true to yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest achivement. '
          Discuss.

  • ' Our relationship with others help us to define who we are. '   
         Do you agree?

  • ' Bend It Like Beckham shows that cultural values have the power to overcome the values held by the individual. '
         Discuss.

*DO NOT RETELL THE STORY BECAUSE IT'LL FAIL YOU.

In this task, you are required to complete an extended written response of 350-450 words. Your writing must draw directly from the selected film text for this context and explore one of the ideas suggested below. Your response will be assessed according to the criteria set out at the bottom of the page.

Assessment Criteria

Your writing will be address all of the criteria. All students will be examined against each criterion. 

Writing in context : Text response

  1. Detailed knowledge and understanding of the set text chosen, demonstrated appropriately in response to the task.
  2. Development in the writing of a coherent and effective structure in response to the task.
  3. Control of expressive and effective language appropriate to the task.                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A