;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

B

My photo
I am a daughter,a sister,a granddaughter,a niece,a cousin,a friend,a partner,a student,a young girl,a damsel,a grown woman.I am confident and scared,terrified and excited,loving and caring,thoughtful and hopeful.I am sick and tired,shy and friendly,careful and careless,broken and whole.I am misunderstood,misguided and mislead.I am hardworking and determined.I am everything and nothing.Love me now,I'll love you later. :D

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Forgive me for leaving my account frozen :P

What to share from last year's Christmas till now??

Most fascinating subject to share will be the Genting trip this starting of the year.
My girls, my boy, and supposed my cousin are going together but C didn't make it caused of fever.
So seven of us went up by bus, Eve went up by her dad's car.

How am I supposed to explain my feeling?
EXCITED.

I can say this is the first time eight of us hang out together out of KL.
Every time will be missing out someone.

Hmmm,
who cares now?
EVERYONE'S HERE.


We reached and settled down with our bags at the bell counter.
Then what else??
Fun time!

It was a lil pouring of cold water as it wasn't a sunny day like we wished.
It was drizzling. :(
Haih.

Somehow we had fun.

Picture sharing time !  <3

 We looked excited, aren't we?
 Me and my boy. p/s: We're back together!
 Queuing for solero shot
I'm shaking!
 Out at night. COLD.
 On escalators. 
After solero shot. Unstable~

There's a lot more actually.
But since all of us were playing, no one's taking picture.

:P
Love you guys.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about BEE (B)


B and A